« on: 11 January 2018, 05:10:00 PM »
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I want this, if only to reduce the number of complaint threads. Sounds nice anyway
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
Don't need it
3. A strong bot.
Matthewmatosis has a term called "Artificial stupidity." I think it's important for casual players to have a bot that knows what it's doing but doesn't play optimally. Me personally, all I really think is needed is a Big Money X bot.
4. Options for timed games
5. Options for undo settings
No information always, and a setting to disallow all other requests.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Might be fun, but low priority
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
8. More translations (to what language?)
Some are on the way, as I know. I think this should mostly be worked on just as it comes up, but I would prioritize Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish. There are also several Indian players on DO who might benefit from Hindi, Tamil, Punjabi, etc. Maybe ask Indian players?
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
A bit controversial, but I really don't care about this at all. I think the client looks fine.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
I'd like this
10. Option to hide the log
Seems completely unnecessary, especially if you do 10)
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
In theory I would use it, but I don't really care either.
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
Down with Apple
13. Downloadable game logs
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Almost everyone here is saying they don't care about this, but as a moderator, I think some improvement is needed here. I don't think there are any easy answers. A Report button might help a little, but doesn't solve the underlying causes. Muting chat & Timed play would probably go a long way here.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion &
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
I don't think 15) is needed at all. Some kind of interactive tutorial for 16) would be good. Maybe get Adriaan on that at some point.