This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
It should go to the draw pile, but I assume that's what you meant to write.
Or maybe not, because that would allow a player to bombard the other with request after request and really keep the game at a hold, not moving forward.
1. Are browser extensions that utilise open game information permissible? (eg an extension that tracks the deck compositions of both players based on what they've gained throughout the game)
2. If so, are there any already out there?
Joining game #XXXXXX on frankfurt.
1. SkyHard. Score 42 in 18 Turns.
2. Lord Bottington. Score 20 in 18 Turns.
1. SkyHard (42), 2. Lord Bottington (20).
It might be worth changing that to something like "which will play all of your Treasures from your hand that do not have side effects so you don’t have to click on them each individually."