I bought an extension for my subscription already, but would be interested in the extra half year.
More customization of the games has always been high on my wishlist. Could be adjusting kingdom size and number of empty piles that will end the game, increasing number of cards in the VP piles, removing Province end option if Colony is present.
Standard options that will be there when you return to the site again.
Communication or at least some kind of interaction with the people you know in the game, so you can more easily set up games with them. Maybe also a "reserve for friend" option on the setup screen, so you don't have to kick out strangers that are faster than the friend you're there to play with. :-)
1) Would be fun. I miss that.
2) Definitely something that would make it more fun.
3) Certainly good, though if the AI is improved enough, it may also be necessary to give newer players the option of playing against a bot around the current level.
4) Probably not too crucial for me personally.
5) Would be nice.
6) Sounds good, but also like something that might be complicated and take time away from more important tasks.
7) I guess I already asked for that in my personal wishes.
Personally, I don't need it. You could try doing a Klingon translation for the trekkies. ;-)
9) Hm... Not sure this is badly needed.
10) I think these may be good enough already, but if it's not too much work, perhaps.
The other 10: Not a priority in my book.
11) Cool, though it may be a lot more difficult enjoying the game on the phone with the limitations it presents.
12) Don't have that.
13) Interesting. Would be a nice bonus.
14) So no more panzer9 types? That would be nice. :-) But the blacklist does at least help a lot.
15-16) Not on my wishlist. Perhaps just link to http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/
and similar sources instead?