« on: 12 January 2018, 09:13:18 PM »
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
Yes. This is my number 1 priority. It's a great way to learn, plus I like trying to find a way to try to beat bot with specific (strong) strategy on a specific board.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
3. A strong bot.
Yes to both. High priority. Especially the strong bot. I have no idea if half the stuff I try is actually good, or if it just beats Rattington.
4. Options for timed games
Don't care. Wouldn't use.
5. Options for undo settings
I'm happy with undo as it is.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Not essential. Would be nice to be able to avoid strangers hopping onto a table that you're making for a friend.
8. More translations (to what language?)
Not for me.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
Meh. Don't care too much.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Yes. This is important. In one game, I played a Peasant AND Overlorded a Peasant (I needed Buy), and I accidentally exchanged my Overlord!
10. Option to hide the log
No. Don't care.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
Neither for me.
13. Downloadable game logs
Would be okay.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
I play only a little in the automatch. I've never dealt with any abuse.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Not for me. But for new players, yes! Loved the tutorial island back at Making Fun.
To summarize, these are the things I care about (in order)
#1: Better bot(s)
#3: Better visualization
The rest of it is fine the way it is, for me. One feature I'd love is a "replay/save this board" button. Or more instruction about how to use the game ID log stuff. I'm still not really clear on that, and I had no idea it was a thing for the longest time.
(I'm just Earl on the client, but I've already paid for subscriptions into 2019 I think, so it might not apply to me, and I don't care. I think you do amazing work with this game, and I love my online experience, and you've earned my money as far as I'm concerned.)