« on: 11 January 2018, 10:26:46 PM »
Game account is the same as the user name here.
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
Not at all important. Writing an AI that can play Dominion at a high level is a non-trivial task and playing against cheating AIs bores me.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
3. A strong bot
If you can pull it off, sure, but I'd prefer focus be paid to PVP play than AI development.
4. Options for timed games
5. Options for undo settings
An "always allow undo requests" option would be fine, as long as there was the option to turn it off during your turn if someone was abusing it.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
Very much want - being able to play with friends that have moved away and I'm unable to play the card game in person with is something that would be really nice.
8. More translations (to what language?)
Unimportant to me but German would be an obvious one to support.
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
Don't care. I prefer no animations and just to display information quickly to speed up the game.
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
Important - not being able to see orange cards all the time is annoying. It would also be nice to see the buys/coins that the opponent is generating during their play, as that can affect one's next turn strategy if you know how much they're going to be able to buy.
10. Option to hide the log
Indifferent. I find it useful and have high resolution screens.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
Would use if it were well implemented, especially if it were tablet-centric rather than trying to squeeze the game onto a phone. I'd mistarget too often on a phone to really enjoy it.
13. Downloadable game logs
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
Thus far it's not been a problem for me.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Indifferent, but these questions are going to experienced players who probably can figure it all out.
1. I would really like an option for a house rule of allowing players to select whether they start with a 5/2 or 3/4 coin split. Certain card combinations means that a player that gets a better split is more much likely to win (e.g. Witch and Chapel, especially if the 4 cost cards are weak or don't make good combinations).
2. You might get many more players if the prices were lowered to the point you'd make more money with the same number of players.