« on: 12 January 2018, 04:03:51 AM »
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I wouldn't play offline.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
Would be good for practice.
3. A strong bot.
If it were intelligent enough, would be very good for practice.
4. Options for timed games
Yes, I would use that.
5. Options for undo settings
Need more specifics would more settings could be useful.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
8. More translations (to what language?)
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
That could be fun
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
YES. And ability to see all the cards in a pile, not necessarily in order but a preview/spread of what cards are in the pile (Example: Prizes)
10. Option to hide the log
Oh my god YES.
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
Yes, would use.
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
13. Downloadable game logs
Would not use.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
Yes - though I think playing the online game is a lot different than the physical game, so I'm not sure where you'd want to put your efforts/resources. I lean towards Dominion online tut.