« on: 14 January 2018, 01:56:50 PM »
Being a developer myself I have lots of sympathy for the difficulty of your task and the fact that it took longer than expected. I really like Dominion and enjoy playing it with your new client. Thank you for putting all the love and effort into creating it the way it is now.
For me the monthly price is a bit too high to keep it running so that I buy it for a month if I feel to do it again. The main reason for this is my lower interest in playing online games for distraction. I do not use it enough, although if I do I am very glad it is there.
(Since the Dominion community is so capable and willing to participate I think offering APIs to be able to contribute would be a great addition, e.g. to develop a strong bot or to prettify the log, etc. Although I do know that stuff like this tends to be a lot of work and might therefore not help you at all.)
I gladly answer your questions:
1. An offline client, allowing you to play campaigns against bots
I do not need it at all.
2. A bot with a setting for different play styles
3. A strong bot.
A decently strong bot, e.g. that plays big money plus a key card, is enough for me. Although I would enjoy having a really strong one, it is not my priority.
4. Options for timed games
I would really love this - a lot. Like in chess, if you play complicated stuff you can do this with higher time controls or must know what to do.
5. Options for undo settings
Yes, I love to have: auto for no information reveal and grant for others.
6. Online mini-tournaments; the option to easily create one for you & your friends.
Nice to have, but no priority
7. Option to invite specific players to your table
8. More translations (to what language?)
9. Better animations when cards are gained/bought/played/...
10. Better visualization of split piles, Archive/Crypt contents, Prince targets, ...
yes, i want to see both cards of the split piles
10. Option to hide the log
11. Android app (or just improved compatibility?)
12. iPhone app (or just improved compatibility?)
13. Downloadable game logs
I loved the old, beautiful councilroom game logs for analysis. Somebody should provide these please.
14. Improved moderation (dealing with chat abuse, slowplayers, ...)
I would like to have a mute button in case the opponent annoys me very much.
15. Tutorial on how to play Dominion
16. Tutorial on how to play dominion online.
My username is sirdagen.