Text is hard to read

Previous topic - Next topic

LasseBJ

All the card seem to have their text in bold it makes some lettes blurr together and makes it though on the eyes to look at (I played for 10 minutes and had to stop)

Seprix

That's how the cards are supposed to be. Do you have good eyesight? Is your monitor small? I can ask Phillip to make the card sizes larger for display if people generally agree on it.

markus

I normally use Firefox but tried out Chrome (Windows 10) to check whether this solves my connection problems. There, the text already in the lobby is a bit blurry and unpleasant to look at for a longer time. See the attached screenshots of Firefox and Chrome in comparison.

In game, I've noticed as well that bold text in line with non-bold text looks sometimes awkward for cards in my hand. (Not when I right-click cards.) More generally, I think the font used for cards in hand makes the text hard to read.

Watno

It appears that this is due to some bug in Chrome, which they claim to be working on (see here: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=521364).
It seems to only occur with relatively small screen sizes.
Using a different browser (probably Firefox) should yield better results atm.