hey I like it!

Previous topic - Next topic

david.g

just a short note of appreciation to you guys. I like the new setup. I have had a lot of spare time to check it out and am not a great player or anything. at the moment am generally playing with the AI, really enjoying it. I know its been a little controversial etc but your getting there. Happy new year!

meathead40

I like it too!  Look forward to more improvements but it is a great start

Cave-O-Sapien

I love seeing all of the Making More Fun tweaks realized in this implementation.

I'm excited to see where this goes. It feels like the spiritual successor to Isotropic.

gkrieg

Quote from: Cave-O-Sapien on 05 January 2017, 06:05:18 AM
I love seeing all of the Making More Fun tweaks realized in this implementation.

I'm excited to see where this goes. It feels like the spiritual successor to Isotropic.

I hope more of the Making More Fun tweaks get put into this eventually!

Psyduck

There has been quite a bit of criticism here during the last days. Some was constructive and potentially helpful, some was not.

While there certainly is much room for improvements, there are actually a lot of things I like about the new client:

• Empires has been implemented
  • Undo is awesome!
  • Playing feels fast and smooth
  • Autoplay treasures. Yes, I use it, and most of the time I really like it.
  • Server stability. There hasn't been a single server crash in my games. Both Goko and MF had huge problems at the beginning.
  • The client is web-based. I can play whereever I like without installing a native client. It may also be played on mobile devices in theory (I know there are some issues right know).
  • There are frequent releases.
  • The subscription model is the best way to offer an online service for Dominion.