Login  |  Register

Author Topic: hey I like it!  (Read 2611 times)

Offline david.g

• View Profile
hey I like it!
« on: 03 January 2017, 03:23:21 AM »
just a short note of appreciation to you guys. I like the new setup. I have had a lot of spare time to check it out and am not a great player or anything. at the moment am generally playing with the AI, really enjoying it. I know its been a little controversial etc but your getting there. Happy new year!

Offline meathead40

• View Profile
Re: hey I like it!
« Reply #1 on: 03 January 2017, 06:42:53 AM »
I like it too!  Look forward to more improvements but it is a great start

Offline Cave-O-Sapien

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 January 2017, 06:05:18 AM »
I love seeing all of the Making More Fun tweaks realized in this implementation.

I'm excited to see where this goes. It feels like the spiritual successor to Isotropic.

Offline gkrieg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 January 2017, 08:57:28 PM »
I love seeing all of the Making More Fun tweaks realized in this implementation.

I'm excited to see where this goes. It feels like the spiritual successor to Isotropic.

I hope more of the Making More Fun tweaks get put into this eventually!

Offline Psyduck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05 January 2017, 09:39:31 PM »
There has been quite a bit of criticism here during the last days. Some was constructive and potentially helpful, some was not.

While there certainly is much room for improvements, there are actually a lot of things I like about the new client:

• Empires has been implemented
  • Undo is awesome!
  • Playing feels fast and smooth
  • Autoplay treasures. Yes, I use it, and most of the time I really like it.
  • Server stability. There hasn't been a single server crash in my games. Both Goko and MF had huge problems at the beginning.
  • The client is web-based. I can play whereever I like without installing a native client. It may also be played on mobile devices in theory (I know there are some issues right know).
  • There are frequent releases.
  • The subscription model is the best way to offer an online service for Dominion.