Moving Card Display and a Request

Previous topic - Next topic

OgreMkV

The card list for the games moves. That's extremely upsetting to my vertigo, especially unexpected.

It would be significantly better if the cards for the game were static. If someone is looking at cards and they suddenly move while you are looking, it's very disconcerting.

As far as the request, the main one i have is to have "banned" cards for bot play. I rarely play anything but bots, but I would like to ban Sea Hag. I'm not going to play a game with that card under any conditions.

tufftaeh

Quote from: OgreMkV on 03 January 2017, 04:45:00 PM
The card list for the games moves. That's extremely upsetting to my vertigo, especially unexpected.

It would be significantly better if the cards for the game were static. If someone is looking at cards and they suddenly move while you are looking, it's very disconcerting.

If you are referring to the 10 kingdom cards, you can keep those at a static location by setting "Move kingdom and play area" to "No" under "Options". I have done this as soon as it became available. :)

tufftaeh

Quote from: OgreMkV on 03 January 2017, 04:45:00 PM
As far as the request, the main one i have is to have "banned" cards for bot play. I rarely play anything but bots, but I would like to ban Sea Hag. I'm not going to play a game with that card under any conditions.

1) Set Sea Hag to unfamiliar under "Familiar Cards".
2) Set "Max unfamiliar cards" to zero under "Options".
3) Click "New Table" and create a table for 2 players (min 2, max 2).
4) (optional) Select cards/landscapes/sets/Colony options under "Select Kingdom Cards".
5) Click "Ready".
This should start a 2-player game with a bot without See Hag.