Trying to Dominion Online - at Dominion.games

Previous topic - Next topic

Dayfire

Trying to play dominion online, since the new change. I really want to play it but not sure if I can play since it says my email is reserved.

Watno

You should have received an email to transition your account, however we have issues with delievering our emails that are currently being worked on. Sorry.

Dayfire

Thanks for the reply, I haven't received any email from the you guys after the transfer, I got one as the transition happened from Making Fun but not from you guys

geal77

KDUBOIS

I also have never received anything. I have been playing on line for almost two years all day everyday & now I feel my legs have been cut off. I do hope something is rectified soon.

Betty Boop

been working on the email issues for 2 days now, All the replies look the same, I suspect they are auto generated....sure seems like a scam....

MVoltaire

They probably look all the same because there is nothing new to report yet and the responsible people are rather working on the problem than giving armlength replies which wouldn't change anything.

gkrieg

They may look the same, but the link has a code that connects the sets you bought on MF to your new account on Shuffle IT.  So the text is the same, but the links are different.