Safari!?

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonQueen

I am having problems opening the game on Safari.  Anyone else? I have done everything I can do on my end (clearing cookies, cache, etc) to get the page to load, but it just thinks and thinks.  Also have to say that playing the game on an apply iPhone is very difficult and not very user friendly.  So far I liked the old interface better.  Hopefully these problems have a solution.  If so, please advise

Watno

Sorry, phones aren't really supported yet. Dedicated mobile apps are planned.

quori1

Quote from: Watno on 03 January 2017, 07:13:09 PM
Sorry, phones aren't really supported yet. Dedicated mobile apps are planned.

I reminder, Safari is not merely a phone app. It is the primary browser for most Apple desktops. So if you launched this for web browser based desktop playing, you should be testing in IE, Chrome, Firefox, AND Safari.

If you do not want to support Safari, then state so on the main page of the website what your technical support structure is - which I currently have not seen. In fact, I would state the log in screen is absolutely a horrendous design with no useful information available.

Timaaah

Any chance for an update that supports Safari?
The last changes broke the chat function in Safari, at least on Mojave, the text doesn't scroll, and after the game the chat box gets hidden.

Or does it maybe work and I need to update Safari? (I've been avoiding Catalina)

Ingix

Nope, the problem is with us, not your Safari.