No credit from old game

Previous topic - Next topic

bustnutt

I was finally able to get logged in, but I was not given credit for the previous game I had.  Therefore I can only play the base set.  COuld someone please give me a hand with this?

Watno

Did you sign up using the link in a transition email you got from us?

Also note that Making Fun switched to selling subscriptions that don't carry over to our implementation last July, is it possible you got one of those?

bustnutt

Yes I did use the link, and no I did not have a subscription.  I had all sets but alchemy, and they said I would have a credit.

Watno

When you go to the Store tab, do no subscriptions show up?

When you go the Familiar Cards tab, are all cards marked as familiar (i.e. not greyed out)?

Also, when you are playing using the quick match button, it is possible that you are matched against an opponent only familiar with base cards, in which case only few non-base cards show up. If you don't want this to happen, use "good match" instead or create a custom table and turn "respect familiar cards" off.

bustnutt

Store tab says no subscriptions.  All cards are marked as familiar.  i can see all of them in full color.  If I try to create a table it will not let me select anything but base set cards.

bustnutt

Also if i do good match yes i see other cards other than base set.

Watno

That's probably your opponent's cards.

I'm afraid you'll need to contact an admin about that, please send a PM to Stef (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?action=profile;u=3). He won't be able to respond before tommorrow probably though.