Says I am logged in

Previous topic - Next topic

canelabean

Trying to play but when I go to log in it says I am already logged in.  Tried changing my password but that didn't work.  What should I do now?

Stef

Quote from: canelabean on 04 January 2017, 01:29:20 AM
Trying to play but when I go to log in it says I am already logged in.  Tried changing my password but that didn't work.  What should I do now?

Type in your username and your password. Instead of logging in, click "kick" (that will appear only after you enter the password). This will remove your old session.

This is confusing too many people, so we'll look to change this behavior in the near future.

canelabean

Is there a way to log out when you are done playing?

Stef

Quote from: canelabean on 04 January 2017, 03:13:49 AM
Is there a way to log out when you are done playing?

close the tab

MVoltaire

Quote from: Stef on 04 January 2017, 01:47:34 AM
Quote from: canelabean on 04 January 2017, 01:29:20 AM

Type in your username and your password. Instead of logging in, click "kick" (that will appear only after you enter the password). This will remove your old session.

This is confusing too many people, so we'll look to change this behavior in the near future.

Maybe give a hint to it in the "already logged in" dialogue for now? Add "Enter your username and password and klick the kick button below to end other sessions (your game will still be there.)" or something like it.