Add Me to the Queue

Previous topic - Next topic

Melinda

Add me to the list of people for the following:
1. I have never received a transition email
2. I had been with MakingFun Dominion since its inception
3. I had purchased every expansion pack/Card Set
4. I play on my iPad
5. My username "melinda" was available for me to "register" with again.  It was not "reserved" even though I had been registered with it with MakingFun since its inception.
6. My husband got a transition email.  Funny enough, he joined Dominion (MakingFun) much after I did and he never bought any expansions since we were playing with my sets (I was always the one to "invite").  His username was Bachaus and it was "reserved" for him and he is still using it with your platform now.
7. I know you are trying to keep head above water and are working to resolve the issues but it is very frustrating to not be able to contact you or email you in any way other than here and a downloaded gamer chat app that I still can't figure out how to get to your "channel".

Please advise, thank you - Melinda

Stef

Quote from: Melinda on 04 January 2017, 01:32:50 AM
4. I play on my iPad
5. My username "melinda" was available for me to "register" with again.  It was not "reserved" even though I had been registered with it with MakingFun since its inception.
6. My husband got a transition email.  Funny enough, he joined Dominion (MakingFun) much after I did and he never bought any expansions since we were playing with my sets (I was always the one to "invite").  His username was Bachaus and it was "reserved" for him and he is still using it with your platform now.
7. I know you are trying to keep head above water and are working to resolve the issues but it is very frustrating to not be able to contact you or email you in any way other than here and a downloaded gamer chat app that I still can't figure out how to get to your "channel".

Hi Melinda,

Indeed there is no name "melinda" in the MF export. A lot of Melindas with some kind of letter added to it, but no plain Melinda. Which means I can't really be sure what account you're talking about... could you maybe send me a PM with some more details you remember? Like the email adres you used to create your MF account, then I can look up your name.

If you don't like discord that's a pity - interactive communication can be really helpful providing support.

Melinda

Thank you for the reply.  How do I send a PM here?  In regards to the channel, I used the code to search for the channel but it asked for a 4 digit number to enter and then I went back to the directions here on your original post about how to get support and couldn't find anything further about the number to enter.

tufftaeh

Quote from: Melinda on 04 January 2017, 04:56:53 AM
How do I send a PM here?
Click on the two overlapping rectangles in the second line under Stef's 5 orange stars at the left side of one of his posts.
(I assume these are meant to be speech balloons.)

Melinda

Quote from: Stef on 04 January 2017, 01:44:49 AM
Quote from: Melinda on 04 January 2017, 01:32:50 AM
4. I play on my iPad

Hi Melinda,

Indeed there is no name "melinda" in the MF export. A lot of Melindas with some kind of letter added to it, but no plain Melinda. Which means I can't really be sure what account you're talking about... could you maybe send me a PM with some more details you remember? Like the email adres you used to create your MF account, then I can look up your name.

If you don't like discord that's a pity - interactive communication can be really helpful providing support.

Stef I sent you a personal message a couple of days ago with my email address and other info but haven't gotten a response unless I am missing how I would be notified of a response...?

Watno

It should be showing up in the top bar of the forum, but it's also possible he simply missed your message. Try sending another one, sorry.