Username is reserved

Previous topic - Next topic

demonattack

I tried registering with my username that I had before and it says "username reserved".   The Welcome email states that I can use my previous username.  How do I register with my username?

limetime

Your email should have a link that has dominon.games/index.html?importAccount=(Instert string of charcters here) click that one.

Nfos

Hi,

I have similar problem. The username which was told in the email I got was wrong. Instead of being my old username it was my real whole name. I am 100 % sure that it is wrong. When I try to sign in with my old username I get the "Username is reserved" -message. I seriously do not want to use my whole real name as a username so what should I do?

Watno

Is it possible that you had two accounts? This might happen if you signed in via Facebook for example.
Check if you have another email (it might be in spam).

If you can't find anything, PM Stef (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?action=profile;u=3)

Nfos

No, I had only one account and I would never use my real name as a username for security reasons if nothing else. But I checked junk file and there was no another email.

Thanks for the quick reply, I will send PM to Stef.