Minor glitch in Friend List

Previous topic - Next topic

tufftaeh

If you go from "Familiar Cards" to "Friend List", the columns of names and buttons are not located correctly. At least if you have no followers as I do. :( ;)

tufftaeh

Scrolling in the list doesn't work great either (in Firefox on Windows 10): The frame is scrolled together with the table content.

tufftaeh

Now it is even morre bizarre: It is possible to scroll with the mouse wheel in the column "Friends", but this works only for the top 18 of my 21 friends. The bottom ones (e.g. poor Watno) can be reached only by scrolling in an additional scrollbar on the right side which scrolls the whole table (including borders).

tufftaeh

Another new experience today (might have been like that all the time but I never noticed before):
Directly after logging in I'm on the [Matching] page (which looks right, only 4 friends are online).
After switching to the [Friend List], the table is not high enough, and even with scrolling down in the table all the way and the whole table down all the way, I cannot see all friends (poor Watno now not even listed).
After switching back to [Matching], that table has only one row (as mentioned in a different post).
After switching back to [Friend List] again, now that table is higher, doesn't have that vertical scroll bar, and I can scroll with the mouse wheel inside the table all the way down to Watno. Nice!
Unfortunately, switching back to [Matching] again doesn't fix the table there. I've yet to find a workaround for this.