At 2 tables at the same time

Previous topic - Next topic

tufftaeh

This was funny. markus just was at two tables at the same time. He had joined my "new" table and clicked "Ready". I still had to remove Farmland from the card list, so I wrote this in the chat and proceeded to "Edit Table". In the meantime, a previous "Good Match" request from markus worked, so he was moved to another table. On my table, nothing suggested that he had left except him not being Ready anymore (but I assumed this was because of the new card selection). (I could not even start a game with Lord Rat by clicking "Ready", but that might have been caused by me refreshing in between, so I possibly wasn't host anymore.)
markus, however, could still see my chat messages but I couldn't see his. I then joined his table (#61175 on frankfurt) from the friend list and he showed me my previous chat messages.

rg

I had a weird bug kind of like this. I was in a game with my friend and in the middle of it got yanked out without any warning to join a game with somebody else! It was very bizarre. Only thing I can think of is that as I was trying to figure out how to create and join a game with my friend (PLEASE POST SOME INSTRUCTIONS!!) I accidentally hit one of the "match"es, and maybe I finally got matched up. My friend said it looked to him like I was still playing the game with him, but I could not find my way back to that game and we had to give up and start over. When we did start over, Lord Rattington kept trying to join us. (This has actually happened several times with "friend" games, where either one or the other of us will be playing against him or it looks like it is going to be a 3-way.) He went away after we actually started playing.

Anyway, weird glitches.

Also, please do post some instructions on how to set up games. Also, the difference between a "match" and a "table" is not immediately obvious, or between a "match" and a "game". Maybe something more like "match-up" or "opponent"? Thanks!

lilKT

I had the same problem:
I was waiting for a "Good Match", was then in a game, a few seconds or minutes (up to 5min into the game) later I got ripped out of that game and was sent into a new game.
The fascinating thing is that if I wrote something in the chat, then everybody could see it and reply and I could read (from the "old" and "new" game).
This has happened 3 times today... as long as nobody resigns, I can play normally in the "new" game, if somebody in the "old" game resigns, I get taken out of the "new" game and see the results for the "old" game again...  ???

katie_mi

This happened to me too and I also opened an error for it.