Can't see all cards, can't see card descriptions

Previous topic - Next topic

leah_bh

please see attached photo. the bottom of all my cards is cut off. how can i fix this? thanks

yed

Watno

You can right click a card to see an enlargd version of it. There is not enough space to display all cards in full size at all times. Changing the option decribed by yed (Options -> Move kingdom and play area -> No) will show cards in your hand completely in your opponent's turn as well.

I'm not sure what you mean by "not all cards visible", it appears to me that there are no cards missing totally. Could you clarify this?

yed

Quote from: Watno on 04 January 2017, 07:00:29 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by "not all cards visible", it appears to me that there are no cards missing totally. Could you clarify this?
He means that the bottom half of each card in hand (card text) is not visible.

leah_bh

Quote from: yed on 04 January 2017, 06:58:05 PM
Options -> Move kingdom and play area -> No
i tried that, it actually made it worse.

leah_bh

Quote from: yed on 04 January 2017, 07:02:28 PM
Quote from: Watno on 04 January 2017, 07:00:29 PM
He means that the bottom half of each card in hand (card text) is not visible.

exactly, i can only see the top half of my cards. (and i'm a she) :)

Watno

I'm sorry, there is an issue with changing this setting while the last thing you saw was an opponent's turn.

Turn that setting to yes again, start a bot match), then resign (button in the top right), afterwards turn the setting to no again.

There should be a fix so it doesn't matter when you change the setting in a future update.

leah_bh

Quote from: Watno on 04 January 2017, 08:44:27 PM
I'm sorry, there is an issue with changing this setting while the last thing you saw was an opponent's turn.

Turn that setting to yes again, start a bot match), then resign (button in the top right), afterwards turn the setting to no again.

There should be a fix so it doesn't matter when you change the setting in a future update.

ok. thank you. what about seeing the descriptions of the cards before I buy? I can never remember them all

Philip

Quote from: leah_bh on 04 January 2017, 09:17:11 PM
Quote from: Watno on 04 January 2017, 08:44:27 PM

ok. thank you. what about seeing the descriptions of the cards before I buy? I can never remember them all

Right-click on them.

leah_bh

right-click does nothing. does browser matter? I'm in firefox.

Betty Boop

I previously purchased properity but when I play now only cards from the basic are provided.  How do I enable use of the properity cards?

helli7

Quote from: Betty Boop on 07 January 2017, 03:38:36 AM
I previously purchased properity but when I play now only cards from the basic are provided.  How do I enable use of the properity cards?
Go to the "Familiar Cards" tab and add the expansion you want to appear in your games.