Problems with mobile Firefox

Previous topic - Next topic

uhu01

i'm playing with FF on Android and have observed some issues:

• how to end a turn without buying, I can't see a button for that? I see autoplay treasures, but no option to not play a treasure.
  • hitting the button to buy e.g. silver is pretty hard and takes a few tries, it would be great if the "hitbox" was bigger ;-)
  • once the log has grown it is impossible to see the end, one can't scroll down far enough to e.g. see the lines saying which phase one is in and what one could do
  • I can't get out of the post-game screen, it is not scrolling and I can't see any buttons in the part shown. I assume the button is a the bottom since also not the complete log is visible (cut off even when scrolling down)
  • Lobby and e.g. login page does not scroll, but also does not fit on the screen in landscape mode (which is the only meaningfull way to play)
  • no way to preview cards (no right click, when holding card only shows up for half a second)
  • in some article/post I read pre-release it was mentioned that e.g. copper would be automatically spent for buying a card, I can't get that to work (which might be entirely my stupidity)
  • I'm currently plaing on an LG G2, which seems to be a bit underpowered, it would be great to be able to turn off animations, as they are a laggy mess on this device anyhow.

The problem with the off-screen stuff might be that because of the lack of scrolling, the address bar never gets hidden, but FF afair stull reports the space without the address bar as the available viewport.

just a few points, all in all the game seems quite promising, and the interface is quite clear + I love that I can now see a log while playing.

PS: sorry for the huge edit, somehow I accidentially hit the post button on the touchscreen while typing...