Mac -- How to view cards in supply?

Previous topic - Next topic

Cave-O-Sapien

Is there currently a way to view cards/events in the supply on a Mac?

jdcw

However you have right (alternative click) set up in preferences.

Cave-O-Sapien

Quote from: jdcw on 05 January 2017, 05:48:16 AM
However you have right (alternative click) set up in preferences.

I'm so used to Control-click that I forgot about the other options.

But seriously, Control-click should be supported since it's not a requirement to have a mouse or trackpad method to secondary click.

MVoltaire

Which browser are you using? In Firefox, Ctrl+Click works for me but in Safari (which is not supported) it doesn't.

Cave-O-Sapien

Quote from: MVoltaire on 05 January 2017, 08:44:17 AM
Which browser are you using? In Firefox, Ctrl+Click works for me but in Safari (which is not supported) it doesn't.

Chrome 55.0.2883.95

herwig

Quote from: Cave-O-Sapien on 05 January 2017, 09:13:21 AM
Quote from: MVoltaire on 05 January 2017, 08:44:17 AM

Chrome 55.0.2883.95
on macBookPro you can always use two fingers-tip on trackpad or click at bottom right or bottom left (see system settings):

mouse over card, two fingers tip

gkrieg

How do you go through life without right-clicking?

I feel like I use right-click every day!

Cave-O-Sapien

Quote from: gkrieg on 05 January 2017, 08:56:20 PM

By using a superior UI /sarcasm

In all seriousness I've just recently made the Mac switch in my day-to-day work, and the right click thing was an adjustment, but I've found that the most consistent way to achieve the second click is Ctrl-click. It doesn't depend on what mouse or trackpad I'm using. This is the first time I've seen it not work when I wanted it to.

gkrieg

Quote from: Cave-O-Sapien on 05 January 2017, 09:18:12 PM
Quote from: gkrieg on 05 January 2017, 08:56:20 PM

By using a superior UI /sarcasm

In all seriousness I've just recently made the Mac switch in my day-to-day work, and the right click thing was an adjustment, but I've found that the most consistent way to achieve the second click is Ctrl-click. It doesn't depend on what mouse or trackpad I'm using. This is the first time I've seen it not work when I wanted it to.

I always have done 2-finger click personally.  I guess I just do a lot of right clicking when doing regular things in my browser, like opening new tabs, so it was surprising to me when all of these mac people had right-click issues.