News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Possession Bug

Previous topic - Next topic

mrfiat

I possessed the other player.  I played the Bishop and trashed one of his cards.  (which I shouldn't have done because he gets those VPs)  Anyways, it then said I could trash one of my cards, but my deck never came up to allow me to trash a card.  It did have a "Don't Trash" button, so I was able to move on.

If I had the option to refuse a deck, then I would have one this one, because I do not like the Possession card at all.  (really broken with the Masquerade, etc...)  Maybe we will have that option one of these days.  (We did in the Isotropic days)

santamonica811

It's not really relevant to your bug report, but . . .

When Possession comes up in a deck, I tell the other player, (a) Can we agree to not use the Poss. card, or, (b) Would you like me to resign and we can start a new game w/o Poss?

It's the one card so far that I simply will not play with.  If other players like it, or love it, then that's fine, of course.  But I find it quite off-putting, for some reason.  :-)

gkrieg

Quote from: mrfiat on 05 January 2017, 12:44:32 PM
I possessed the other player.  I played the Bishop and trashed one of his cards.  (which I shouldn't have done because he gets those VPs)  Anyways, it then said I could trash one of my cards, but my deck never came up to allow me to trash a card.  It did have a "Don't Trash" button, so I was able to move on.

Still not horribly relevant, but possession now gives you the tokens when you play it instead of the possessed player.

arboretic

I encountered the same bug with Governor -- I had no way to trash one of my own cards for an upgrade when playing Possession on the opponent's turn.