Interface design suggestions

Previous topic - Next topic

mrfiat

I can't remember the name of the card I was playing with.  It cost 5 coins and it allowed you to trash the 1st two cards on your deck or discard them.  I found the interface for that selection very confusing.  I am a computer programmer, so I have a bit of experience with interface design. 

It highlights the cards in red and says "Confirm Trashing".  The problem with this is that you are afraid you will trash the cards if you click on "Confirm Trashing".  (especially since they are highlighted in red)

Please add buttons that says "Don't Trash" and "Don't Discard".  That would be much easier to understand. 

It would be nice if the "End Actions" button wasn't so far over to the right.  Also the "Play All Treasures" button would be better somewhere in the middle or maybe right beneath the kingdom cards.  These changes would make play faster.

It would be nice to see the complete view of the other person's cards instead of just 1/3 of the view. 

When you use a browser on a large monitor (high resolution) your cards are way down on the bottom very far away from the kingdom cards.  I have tried using the zoom on the browser to eliminate the problem, but it does no good.  The only way to solve this problem is to resize my whole browser, which is a pain.

Thanks!

MVoltaire

Quote from: mrfiat on 05 January 2017, 03:04:05 PM
I can't remember the name of the card I was playing with.  It cost 5 coins and it allowed you to trash the 1st two cards on your deck or discard them.  I found the interface for that selection very confusing.  I am a computer programmer, so I have a bit of experience with interface design. 

It highlights the cards in red and says "Confirm Trashing".  The problem with this is that you are afraid you will trash the cards if you click on "Confirm Trashing".  (especially since they are highlighted in red)

Please add buttons that says "Don't Trash" and "Don't Discard".  That would be much easier to unders

I think, you mean Sentry and I completely second that request.