News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Resignation

Previous topic - Next topic

Teishou

I tried resigning several times, but it's as if the interface never registered the action. It wouldn't let me leave the game, even when I signed out and back in. It forced me to stay until the other player stopped playing for a while.

Watno

Resignation brings up a dialog window asking you to confirm, do you get that window?

Teishou

No, nothing ever happens.

Watno

Is it possible you (your browser) is blocking dialog boxes?

randomjoyz

i am having a similar problem, in a 3 player game, someone ended the game buy empting a 3rd pile and it did not register the winner and end so i resigned and was stuck in the loading screen for several mins before i xed out and logged back in to find myself still in the game, same problem happens over and over again, i am getting dialog box then gets stuck on loading screen. i am going to let it try and resign for a longer period of time and and check back later, hope i can get in later :p

randomjoyz

I just want to say I am still stuck in the same game over 10 hours later, would it be possible for a mod to manually disband the table? it is game#220593 and my name is randomjoyz, I believe my friends are also stuck in the game. Would like to play on the account I have purchased cards on rathen than the throwaway I made because of this

LaLight

Quote from: randomjoyz on 10 January 2017, 02:45:32 PM
I just want to say I am still stuck in the same game over 10 hours later, would it be possible for a mod to manually disband the table? it is game#220593 and my name is randomjoyz, I believe my friends are also stuck in the game. Would like to play on the account I have purchased cards on rathen than the throwaway I made because of this

Hello! Can you type "/resign" in the chat and say if it helped?

randomjoyz

i tried the / commands, did not help