Re: Releases

Previous topic - Next topic

werothegreat

Are there going to be any more private beta releases before launch? 

Stef

Yes. My best guess now is Tuesday 27th.

LastFootnote

"Familiar cards" is a very cool idea!

werothegreat

Are we ever going to be able to see the host's name on the table list?

yed

Familiar cards takes longer to load than other tabs, it is about 1.5 second.

Donald X.

Quote from: Stef on 27 December 2016, 11:57:42 PM
- 10 cards from base set are always familiar
For the default 10, I'd use the "first game" set of 10!

Cellar, Market, Merchant, Militia, Mine, Moat, Remodel, Smithy, Village, Workshop

Although I think I would go up to 12, add the other two pure vanilla main set cards - Laboratory, Festival. Just, slightly more variety for your 2nd game if you don't go click on that tab. Maybe even a couple more, I dunno.

I would not have Landmarks randomly show up until the player is "familiar" with at least one kingdom card from Empires. Ditto Events unless they are "familiar" with at least one card from Adventures or Empires. Just, these extra-weird things, let's keep them from appearing right away.

arboretic

I just want to say that y'all are good at this.

You promised a release on Dec 27, and you gave us a release on Dec 27. It contains things we wanted (automatching) and things we didn't even know we wanted (familiar cards). Thanks!

faust

Quote from: LastFootnote on 28 December 2016, 12:02:57 AM
"Familiar cards" is a very cool idea!
Donald X. has thought of this a long time ago!

Hertz Doughnut

So, I can choose to be "not familiar" with Rebuild, Possession, and Harvest... and thus soft-veto them in advance...?

Keep up the good work, SI!

werothegreat

Is it possible to get patch notes for each new release?  I keep logging in to find a new release number, and have no idea what's changed.

yed

Quote from: werothegreat on 04 January 2017, 06:26:07 PM
Is it possible to get patch notes for each new release?  I keep logging in to find a new release number, and have no idea what's changed.
I am interested in release notes as well.

yed

yed

kieranmillar

It would be cool if clicking the version number on the main menu bought up a changelog. Seems like a good place to put it.

(I am also interested in the changes for each version)

JunkDealer

Quote from: kieranmillar on 06 January 2017, 09:52:24 PM
It would be cool if clicking the version number on the main menu bought up a changelog. Seems like a good place to put it.

(I am also interested in the changes for each version)

+1 this... Great idea!