Re: Releases

Previous topic - Next topic

moesjiff

Quote from: werothegreat on 04 January 2017, 06:26:07 PM
Is it possible to get patch notes for each new release?  I keep logging in to find a new release number, and have no idea what's changed.

I agree.  That would be helpful.

yed

Quote from: Stef on 06 January 2017, 10:12:13 PM
  • Reconnecting to a game now has an option to cancel the reconnect (this means you no longer need "Kick & Resign")

It is not clear, that Cancel will resign you. It looks more like: cancel this atempt for reconnect, but still leave me in the game.

I recommend renaming "Cancel" to "Cancel (resign)".

werothegreat

Any timeline as to when card images for certain Treasures are going to be fixed?  Philosopher's Stone, Talisman, Contraband, Bank, Hoard, Horn of Plenty, Fool's Gold, Ill-Gotten Gains, Counterfeit, Masterpiece, Coin of the Realm, Treasure Trove all have problems.

Davio

Will you ever switch to a proper issue tracker where people can find and track issues?

This will help with all of the clutter on these forums and all these duplicate issues.

Stef

Quote from: Davio on 10 January 2017, 02:52:45 PM
Will you ever switch to a proper issue tracker where people can find and track issues?

This will help with all of the clutter on these forums and all these duplicate issues.

I can understand that you feel that way, being a developer. And if all our customers were developers we'd certainly do that. But they're not.

Off course we need an issue tracker internally, but I feel no particular desire to expose it to the players.

werothegreat

What are "ghost tables" and why were they "busted"?

Cave-O-Sapien

Quote from: Stef on 10 January 2017, 03:42:40 PM
Quote from: Davio on 10 January 2017, 02:52:45 PM

I can understand that you feel that way, being a developer. And if all our customers were developers we'd certainly do that. But they're not.

Off course we need an issue tracker internally, but I feel no particular desire to expose it to the players.

I'm not a developer but I think an issue tracker would be a good idea.

Watno

Quote from: werothegreat on 12 January 2017, 04:10:44 AM
What are "ghost tables" and why were they "busted"?

There was an issue with tables showing up in the list were the host wasn't actually present.

yed

tufftaeh

Quote from: yed on 14 January 2017, 11:04:26 AM
What is new in 1.0.9?
This is by no means an official release note, but there are fixes in the log (less Argument0, GAIN_BY_NAME, END_OF_BUY_PHASE) and in the end-game VP tally (alt VP cards now show the total VP correctly).

Bbl

I just wanted to give a thumbs-up for changing the Port. I assume this saves lunch breaks for a lot of people. :)

zeruf

what's new in 1.0.11???

I see a new 'View Trash' button now :-)

drsteelhammer

Quote from: zeruf on 23 January 2017, 09:40:31 PM
what's new in 1.0.11???

This is the thread where releases get posted:

http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=604.msg4367#new

Icehawk78

Quote from: drsteelhammer on 24 January 2017, 12:24:22 PM
Quote from: zeruf on 23 January 2017, 09:40:31 PM
what's new in 1.0.11???

This is the thread where releases get posted:

http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=604.msg4367#new

At the time they had posted, there wasn't yet an update in that thread.

kieranmillar

While the message that there is a new version and you need to clear your cache is helpful, going forward is there not some way browsers can do this automatically? Note: I am not a web developer and understand nothing about caching.