animations

Previous topic - Next topic

david.g

Hi, I like the site, considering its new and still taking shape. But my main annoyance is the effect of the kind of zooming and swirling card animations, its disorientating and headache inducing for me. Apart from that, keep up the good work !

allanfieldhouse

There's an option where you can at least turn off the cards moving around between your turn and the opponent's.

Many people, including me, wish there were more animations to help clarify what's happening during players' turns. ShuffleiT is working to add these animations in. Hopefully as part of this effort, there will be a simple way for you to turn them all off if you don't want them.

david.g

Yeah, I know how to turn off the card animations. That's not the point I'm trying to make at all. I obviously want to see the opponent's actions etc, but without the twirling cards flying out at me. It's not a huge point in the scheme of things, but I do have eye issues already and can suffer from headaches. Or maybe I shouldn't play for 4 hours non stop? I don't know, I pay my shrink to tell me that..........