I've revamped and updated the known card bugs post. It should help players to determine what may possible go wrong with a certain card, and help the developers to see what may need fixing (and an example where the bug is reproduced).
Below, in red
one can find newly added bugs (that are still out there), green
are the fixes, while orange
denotes I did something more than cosmetic with a bug description.
Modifications in November:
- Added (now fixed) Bonfire bug (less then 2 cards in play)
- Added (now fixed) Pearl Diver UI inconsistency (deck card count)
- Added (now fixed) Grand Castle bug (should count victory cards in play by all players)
- Added analysis by markus to (now fixed) Black Market "reshuffle" bug
- Added (now fixed) Fool's Gold bug
- Nocturne is available! Probably some new bugs escaped the laboratory in the cellar, but a few older ones were sent to distant lands.
- Fixed in 1.3.4: The Ball/Bridge Troll bug that caused the game to become stuck when using autobuy to pay off debt when you have your -1 coin token.
- Fixed in 1.3.4: The Overlord/Band of Misfits bug that caused a Throne Roomed Overlord acting as an Action with an adventure token on its pile to gain the bonus 3 times instead of 2 times.
- Updated Sauna bug description with currently loadable example.
- Fixed in 1.3.4: The Baths/Possession bug that caused VP tokens from Bath to go to the wrong player during Possession turns.
- Fixed in 1.3.4: The mysterious Black Market "reshuffle" bug that caused games that should end to be stuck with a "Black Market is reshuffling the deck" line.
- Fixed in 1.3.4: The Bonfire bug that made games stuck when Bonfire was bought with less than 2 of buyer's cards in play.
- Fixed in 1.3.4: The obscure Butcher bug that disallowed gaining nothing when a Butcher trashed a Copper while Coppers and Curses are empty.
- Add (now [shadow=green, right]fixed[/shadow]) bug about Tournament autoplay that can cause a stuck game in 3P+ games.
- Fixed in 1.3.4: Butcher/Possession bug that caused no coin tokens to be spent when using Butcher while possessing an opponent.
- Updated (now all fixed) Champion trash bug, Colonnade+Inheritance bug and Fool's Gold bug with currenly loadable examples.
- Fixed in 1.3.4: Grand Castle bug that considered only victory points in play on the side of the player gaining Grand Castle
- Added (now fixed) Smugglers bug about the option to try to (and fail to) gain 'ungainable' cards.
- Updated (now all fixed) Hamlet simultaneous discard bug and Herbalist with Scheme bug with currenly loadable examples.
- Updated Inheritance/Fortress trash bug, asking for 'current sightings' of it.
- Updated Inn/Possession bug with currenly loadable example.
- Fixed in 1.3.4: The Lurker AI bug that caused a Lurker played by the AI to sometimes get stuck.
- Added (now fixed) Band of Misfits/Overlord bug that is similar to the one fixed 17-11-16, but now the adventure bonus token is on the Overlord, not the copied card.
- Added (now fixed)Monastery bug where trashes are implemented as simultaneous when they should be consecutive.
- Updated (now fixed) Mission/Villa UI bug with currently loadable example.
- Updated (now fixed) Mission + (Outpost/Possession) UI bug with currently loadable example.
- Added (now fixed) Inn/Famine shuffle bug, where 0 cards being shuffled into a deck does not cause a shuffle.
- Add (now fixed) Replacebug, where it doesn't loose track of the gained card when that is covered up.
- Added (now fixed) Outpost/Overlordbug, where an Overlord-Outpost played from the trash causes the game to get stuck.
- Updated (now fixed) Noble Brigandeffect order bug with currently loadable example.
- Updated Royal Carriage call bug with currently loadable example.
- Updated Scheme selection bug with currently loadable example and removed its "no distinction" bug because it is just one example of a general interface problem now listed in the Known interface problems.
- Updated Small Castle bug, Stonemason overpay bug and Villa Action phase bug with currently loadable examples.
- Fixed in 1.3.4: The Watchtower bug that allowed a Watchtower newly drawn during the handling of the effects triggering of a gain to apparently ignore the lost track rule. Main example was when a Rats was gained, trashed with an existing Watchtower, the on-death Rats effect drew a new Watchtower, which could trash the same rat again, for a new on-death Rats draw.