Stacked Cards in Hand

Previous topic - Next topic

Haftetavenscrap

Is it possible to have cards in hand not displayed in stacks? If so, how? If not, why the hell not? I find it very annoying that I have, for example, a copper with a 4 on it instead of 4 coppers. I've screwed up discards to things like Militia because I couldn't tell I had 2 Estates in hand and discarded one of them along with something of actual value.

Watno

There is currently no such functionality.

JunkDealer

Quote from: Watno on 10 January 2017, 11:36:07 PM

This doesn't fully answer their post.  Will this option be available in the future or has this been ruled out?

tufftaeh

Quote from: JunkDealer on 11 January 2017, 12:47:52 AM

This doesn't fully answer their post.  Will this option be available in the future or has this been ruled out?

This question was not actually part of their post.  8)  [Sorry, couldn't resist.]
Admittedly, they wanted to know why the hell not. I guess the answer to this is: because time ran out, so options which were deemed less important have not yet been implemented. And as several people have already requested a non-stacking hand (for up to X cards I assume), I can imagine that such an option will be available eventually. Of course, I cannot speak for Shuffle iT, so this is only speculation.

LaLight

Quote from: tufftaeh on 11 January 2017, 01:35:38 AM
Quote from: JunkDealer on 11 January 2017, 12:47:52 AM

This question was not actually part of their post.  8)  [Sorry, couldn't resist.]
Admittedly, they wanted to know why the hell not. I guess the answer to this is: because time ran out, so options which were deemed less important have not yet been implemented. And as several people have already requested a non-stacking hand (for up to X cards I assume), I can imagine that such an option will be available eventually. Of course, I cannot speak for Shuffle iT, so this is only speculation.

the answer to this is: because time ran out, so options which were deemed less important have not yet been implemented. And as several people have already requested a non-stacking hand (for up to X cards I assume), such an option will be available eventually.

tufftaeh

Haftetavenscrap

Thanks for the quick replies! I look forward to seeing this and other new features.