How to ban cards I don't want to play?

Previous topic - Next topic

weekend13

Hi, I'm trying to ban cards that I don't want to play. ex. Chapel or other cards. I have tried to set Chapel as unfamiliar card. (click to set it to gray color in Familiar Cards) And set max unfamiliar cards to 0 in Options. But when I create a table with bot, I still see Chapel in the game! I have also tried bot Match in Matching, but there is also Chapel in the game! I just want to play games with cards I like. I just wondering why not give a simple option to let the user who create the table to control which cards to random in the game?

jsh

Quote from: weekend13 on 31 January 2017, 03:02:26 AM
Hi, I'm trying to ban cards that I don't want to play. ex. Chapel or other cards. I have tried to set Chapel as unfamiliar card. (click to set it to gray color in Familiar Cards) And set max unfamiliar cards to 0 in Options. But when I create a table with bot, I still see Chapel in the game! I have also tried bot Match in Matching, but there is also Chapel in the game! I just want to play games with cards I like. I just wondering why not give a simple option to let the user who create the table to control which cards to random in the game?

There is a set of 10 cards from the Base Set that cannot be set as Unfamiliar. Chapel is one of those.

We don't know if this is changing in the future or not.