Blacklisting

Previous topic - Next topic

katie_mi

I really support a blacklist feature. I'm tired of being insulted by players or having to play with quitters or slowplayers.

SaintO

I had an interesting chap by the name of Username deleted claim "boring" and leave the table. Not the first time this has happened, but the first (luckily) for me in quite a while on the new platform. I know I'm sometimes guilty of having Dominion on a second tab or something and not always being super prompt on my plays, but there's courtesy and then there's this.

Also, does anyone actually consider voluntarily resigning when the game seems obviously in my opponent's favor to be discourteous? I typically do so when I am ready to concede and move on to another game with that individual. If I can't do another I tell them as much in text before resigning.

Oh well, maybe this is the price we play for playing online?

jsh

Quote from: SaintO on 31 March 2017, 07:24:43 PM
Also, does anyone actually consider voluntarily resigning when the game seems obviously in my opponent's favor to be discourteous? I typically do so when I am ready to concede and move on to another game with that individual. If I can't do another I tell them as much in text before resigning.

You might enjoy this thread: http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=1600.0

mrfiat

Is there a plan to add blacklisting?  I have been asking for this feature since we lost it when we stopped using Goko.  The sooner the better on this feature.  I do appreciate that we do have the leaderboard now, thanks!

LaLight

Quote from: mrfiat on 06 April 2017, 11:05:21 AM
Is there a plan to add blacklisting?  I have been asking for this feature since we lost it when we stopped using Goko.  The sooner the better on this feature.  I do appreciate that we do have the leaderboard now, thanks!

Yes, this feature is the next in the list of updates.

mark1878

Now we are being ranked.

What happens if a person leaves the table without resigning?

If I leave then what effect does it have on both players ranking.

I assume that if  I  wait to make them resign I get a win

Ingix

Yes, if you make them resign then this counts as a win for you.  I have no idea what happens when both players leave and don't return.

Stef

Quote from: Ingix on 06 April 2017, 12:28:22 PM
Yes, if you make them resign then this counts as a win for you.  I have no idea what happens when both players leave and don't return.

Nothing happens.
- One of them could return and make the other resign (possibly after making a move)
- Possibly we do a new release in the meanwhile, then the game is gone and never counted.