Friends list

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBob

So if I add someone to my friends list it shows that I am following them. But what does that mean? For example if I log on and they are also logged on do I get any information about what they are doing? Do they get any information that a friend/fan logged on?

MVoltaire

If you follow someone or are friends with someone, you can go to the "Matching" tab. There is a table visible. If friends of yours are online you can see them there with a status like "Logged in" or "At table (player/spectator)". If they are at a table there is a button to join them.

I think, it was said, that in the future it will also be possible to invite friends directly to game.

Martin plays Piano

Hi Bob,
if you are following each other (both sides have accepted to be friend), then you are (virtual) friends and you will be listed in the left part of the friends tab. In the match tab you can see, if anybody of your friends is logged on, you can join their tables etc. - I think it is not finalized yet, the features to find someone and to talk to someone are currently a bit limited, but give it a try.
If you are only follower (so your partner didn't accept you), it depends if the followed person has said "Yes" in the options tab to allow that followers can see their actions. If he said "No", than you can see nothing.

By the way, little bug in regards to the friends list - if you have too many friends >10 (lucky am I), you can't see them all, there is missing a scroll bar to go down. Not a big deal, but if you want to "unfriend" with someone who's name starts with a Z, you can't do this ...

Have Fun
Martin (user name Rachmaninoff)

tufftaeh

Quote from: Martin plays Piano on 14 January 2017, 11:42:33 AM
By the way, little bug in regards to the friends list - if you have too many friends >10 (lucky am I), you can't see them all, there is missing a scroll bar to go down. Not a big deal, but if you want to "unfriend" with someone who's name starts with a Z, you can't do this ...

Actually, you can scroll with the mouse wheel in the friends list. The bottom names can be indeed hidden first, but they become reachable after you switch to [Matching] and then back to the [Friends List] - at least that works for me on Firefox on Win 10. Unfortunately, after this, the table in [Matching] has only about 0.9 rows left, so lots of scrolling there...

Martin plays Piano

Update: I just detected the scroll bar on the left side of the friend list - is it new in 1.0.9 ?
I could swear that is wasn't there yesterday.

However, now I can see the total list, thx for that.

Martin plays Piano

ok, it's on the right side  :P