Leave table during game

Previous topic - Next topic

2uster

Hi everyone,

I have got the problem that I will kicked out frequently from game while playing.

Has anyone the same problem? What could I do?

moniker_098

I'm having the same problem as the OP. I'm on a relatively new mac and Google Chrome is the browser. Any Ideas?

poch

did you get it sorted? How? Same problem here - since yesterday...  :'(

Watno

poch

still same issue... In my case it became even worser.

poch

still the same problem - but at least I'm not alone with this issue...

DuvDivan

Same problem here, repeatedly getting logged off of the site, especially during games. On an aside, I noted a bug whereby I was in the middle of picking a card from my discard pile (using Harbinger), and got logged out. When I logged back in, I was only given the option of not selecting a card as opposed to using the Harbinger.

I am running a MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2013), with El Capitan 10.11.6

Was kicked out repeatedly on both Firefox (51.0.1 (64-bit)), and Google Chrome (Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)).

I do have LastPass and uBlock Origin and Avast plugin running on both browsers.

Hope this helps you guys solve the problem

DuvDivan

Hi everyone!

Happy to say that I have found a solution to the repeated forced logout problem.

SOLUTION:

Basically it was a problem with the Avast Web Shield, which was set to scan secured connections. This was causing problems.

To fix it, click on...

• Avast icon on the top of the screen.
    Open Avast
    Preferences
    Web Shield -> Settings
    Uncheck "Scan secured connections"
    Done

ERROR CODE FROM BROWSER:
raven-3.7.0.min.js:49 8034637: Metaserver connection closed. CloseEvent {wasClean: false, code: 1006, reason: "", type: "close", target: WebSocket...}bubbles: falsecancelBubble: falsecancelable: falsecode: 1006composed: falsecurrentTarget: WebSocketbinaryType: "arraybuffer"bufferedAmount: 0extensions: ""onclose: (t)arguments: (...)caller: (...)length: 1name: ""prototype: Objectconstructor: (t)arguments: (...)caller: (...)length: 1name: ""prototype: Objectconstructor: (t)arguments: (...)caller: (...)length: 1name: ""prototype: Objectconstructor: (t)__proto__: Object__proto__: ()[[FunctionLocation]]: connection.js:34[[Scopes]]: Scopes[2]__proto__: Object__proto__: ()[[FunctionLocation]]: connection.js:34[[Scopes]]: Scopes[2]__proto__: Object__proto__: ()[[FunctionLocation]]: connection.js:34[[Scopes]]: Scopes[2]onerror: (t)arguments: (...)caller: (...)length: 1name: ""prototype: Objectconstructor: (t)__proto__: Object__defineGetter__: __defineGetter__()__defineSetter__: __defineSetter__()__lookupGetter__: __lookupGetter__()__lookupSetter__: __lookupSetter__()constructor: Object()hasOwnProperty: hasOwnProperty()isPrototypeOf: isPrototypeOf()propertyIsEnumerable: propertyIsEnumerable()toLocaleString: toLocaleString()toString: toString()valueOf: valueOf()get __proto__: __proto__()set __proto__: __proto__()__proto__: ()[[FunctionLocation]]: connection.js:29[[Scopes]]: Scopes[2]onmessage: (e)onopen: (t)protocol: ""readyState: 3url: "wss://metaserver.dominion-online.com/"__proto__: WebSocketdefaultPrevented: falseeventPhase: 0path: Array[0]reason: ""returnValue: truesrcElement: WebSockettarget: WebSocketbinaryType: "arraybuffer"bufferedAmount: 0extensions: ""onclose: (t)onerror: (t)onmessage: (e)onopen: (t)protocol: ""readyState: 3url: "wss://metaserver.dominion-online.com/"__proto__: WebSockettimeStamp: 8037582.370000001type: "close"wasClean: false__proto__: CloseEventbubbles: (...)cancelBubble: (...)cancelable: (...)code: (...)composed: (...)constructor: CloseEvent()currentTarget: (...)defaultPrevented: (...)eventPhase: (...)path: (...)reason: (...)returnValue: (...)srcElement: (...)target: (...)timeStamp: (...)type: (...)wasClean: (...)Symbol(Symbol.toStringTag): "CloseEvent"get code: ()get reason: ()arguments: nullcaller: nulllength: 0name: ""__proto__: ()apply: apply()arguments: (...)bind: bind()call: call()caller: (...)constructor: Function()length: 0name: ""toString: toString()Symbol(Symbol.hasInstance): [Symbol.hasInstance]()get arguments: ThrowTypeError()set arguments: ThrowTypeError()get caller: ThrowTypeError()set caller: ThrowTypeError()__proto__: Object[[FunctionLocation]]: <unknown>get wasClean: ()__proto__: EventAT_TARGET: 2BLUR: 8192BUBBLING_PHASE: 3CAPTURING_PHASE: 1CHANGE: 32768CLICK: 64DBLCLICK: 128DRAGDROP: 2048FOCUS: 4096KEYDOWN: 256KEYPRESS: 1024KEYUP: 512MOUSEDOWN: 1MOUSEDRAG: 32MOUSEMOVE: 16MOUSEOUT: 8MOUSEOVER: 4MOUSEUP: 2NONE: 0SELECT: 16384bubbles: (...)cancelBubble: (...)cancelable: (...)composed: (...)composedPath: composedPath()constructor: Event()currentTarget: (...)defaultPrevented: (...)eventPhase: (...)initEvent: initEvent()path: (...)preventDefault: preventDefault()returnValue: (...)srcElement: (...)stopImmediatePropagation: stopImmediatePropagation()stopPropagation: stopPropagation()target: (...)timeStamp: (...)type: (...)Symbol(Symbol.toStringTag): "Event"get bubbles: ()get cancelBubble: ()set cancelBubble: ()get cancelable: ()get composed: ()get currentTarget: ()get defaultPrevented: ()get eventPhase: ()get path: ()get returnValue: ()set returnValue: ()get srcElement: ()get target: ()get timeStamp: ()get type: ()__proto__: Object
raven-3.7.0.min.js:49 8034649: Close event code: 1006
raven-3.7.0.min.js:49 8034651: Close event string: CLOSE_ABNORMAL

I hope this helps someone else and makes the work figuring it out all worth it.

DuvDivan