Summon and tournament

Previous topic - Next topic

robertox

If you buy a tournament with summon then in the next hand, if you have a province, you CAN'T win the prize:

Turn 8 - robertox
r
starts their turn.
r
summons a Tournament
r
plays a Tournament
r
draws a Province
r
plays 3 Coppers
r
buys and gains a Tournament
r
draws a Copper
, 2 Silvers
, an Estate
and a Tournament

jsh

You drew the Province with your Tournament. You can only reveal a Province that was in your hand before Tournament drew a card.

robertox

Tournament doesn't draw a card: +1 Action. Each player may reveal a Province from his hand. If you do, discard it and gain a Prize (from the Prize pile) or a Duchy, putting it on top of your deck. If no-one else does, +1 Card, +Coin.

Then if i play summon: Gain an Action card costing up to 4 Coin. Set it aside. If you do, then at the start of your next turn, play it.

Set aside tournament, in my new hand cames a province but i my new turn i can't reveal it.

yed

The Province was not in your hand when Summon played Tournament at the begining of your turn.

LaLight

Quote from: robertox on 16 January 2017, 12:09:07 AM
Tournament doesn't draw a card: +1 Action. Each player may reveal a Province from his hand. If you do, discard it and gain a Prize (from the Prize pile) or a Duchy, putting it on top of your deck. If no-one else does, +1 Card, +Coin.

Then if i play summon: Gain an Action card costing up to 4 Coin. Set it aside. If you do, then at the start of your next turn, play it.

Set aside tournament, in my new hand cames a province but i my new turn i can't reveal it.

I bolded what happened. You drew a province in the end of the tournament play, so you couldn't reveal it.
r
plays a Tournament
r
draws a Province