Sizing Issue for "Look through discard pile"

Previous topic - Next topic

jgriffith91786

I was using Harbinger yesterday and when the discard pile appeared for me to select my card the window size was so small it could not be seen. I had to zoom out and in in order to see it every time. Eventually I found a 75% zoom in google chrome made it look better.

Then later when my deck got bigger I could not properly see my cards to make a correct selection. I mis-clicked twice due to the small area to click on discarded cards and for how hard it is to see which action card is which. Is there a way to expand that screen? Maybe organize the image by kind and show repeats with the red number in the corner?

Thanks, great improvements so far with the interface!

ffejselur

You can right-click to see a larger image of the card your mouse would currently select, then if it's the 1 you want left-click (without moving the mouse) to select it. I agree they need a reveal window like MF had where you'd see larger images of the cards fanned out at the top of the screen -- but even there for large hands/diverse trash piles it could get hard to see what's what. Maybe a multi-row of cards window is needed for larger card reveals, but then you're covering a lot of the play screen so there's no perfect solution. I'm sure they'll keep improving things as time goes on. (EDIT: oops, brain fart. Corrected mistake noted by dscarpac. Need to stop trying to be helpful :-X)

dscarpac

Just to correct the above comment, your discard pile is NOT ordered. Your deck, of course, is.

I agree that sorting the discard pile by name (or even the in-play pile, for e.g. Scheme) is a good idea.

allanfieldhouse

Cards should definitely be grouped/stacked for any interface like this.

santamonica811

Add my name to the list of people who have had this concern.  (also, if the pile is the wrong size, many of the cards are covered largely by a floating text box.)  At least 25% of the time, I end up clicking on a Gold, since I cannot tell what any of my action cards are--which defeats much of my strategy in those situations.