Potential Shelter selection bug

Previous topic - Next topic

gloures

I just played in the monoset tournament against Awaclus, and our first game was Dark Ages only (with shelters on), after this game I put shelters on random and we played other 5 games each with a different set  and in every single one of them we had shelters. I don´t know if it was even possible to get shelters on those matches since there were no Dark Ages cards, but even if it is possible the probability would be quite low.

So I´m not sure if it was a bug or just a very low probability event, either way I thought it might be better to report it. It´s not exactly an essential bug to get fixed either...

Just to note, it was always in the same table hosted by me. Sorry I didn´t record the numbers assigned to the games.

Edit: I just reproduced against a bot, and it´s most definetely a bug.

Joining game #405579 on frankfurt. (Shelters on)
Joining game #405598 on tokyo.     (Shelters random)
Joining game #405604 on frankfurt. (Shelters random)
Joining game #405620 on oregon.    (Shelters random)
Joining game #405627 on oregon.    (Shelters random)
Joining game #405631 on tokyo.     (Shelters random)
Joining game #405633 on tokyo.

Watno

gloures

The opposite (marking shelters as no, and then switching to random) also seems to get you stuck with no shelters for subsequent games, colonies/plat seem to be working fine.

tufftaeh

Have you tried clicking [RESET]? That used to be a workaround for an earlier problem with the kingdom selection...