Tables

Previous topic - Next topic

ravi

The tables are a bit of a mess. It is impossible to really find anything in there and I think there are some really easy ways to make this way better.

• Sort tables - You should be able to sort by any of the column headers. Sometimes I want to kill a few minutes and watch a game, I would love to sort by spectators and watch whichever game has the most spectators. Sometimes I want to look at games that are "New", so you should be able to sort there. Sometimes I want to look for 3 player games, so I should be able to sort there.
  • Allow users to filter tables. Should be a way to only look at 3 player tables, only look at tables running. Only look at tables where your friends are in, etc.
  • In a similar vein there should be a way to look for a player who isn't your friend or you aren't following. Maybe there is a league match or something and I don't really know anyone in the match but I want to watch, I should be able to quickly find that match and watch it.
  • This one is my opinion, but I really think you should cut out ranges for number of players. Just make people choose the number of players. This will make it more clear for players to know if tables are looking for players and if starting a game will add bots or not. When you are in the table if all players are "ready" but there are still spaces left, there should be a button that says "fill the rest of the players with bots and start"
  • There needs to be a way to see everyone at the table without entering it. Something maybe with hovering your mouse over the table to see the list of players and spectators

allanfieldhouse

Good suggestions -- this aspect of the interface definitely needs more work. It's already way better than it was in the beta though.

I suggested (http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=1251.0) using DataTables since it would instantly fix most of your requests. Unfortunately, it sounds like it might be a little more work to implement it since they're using Angular.