reconnecting at every end game

Previous topic - Next topic

ehunt

for some reason, every time a game finishes, instead of going to the end-game summary screen, i'm just getting kicked off the server, and have to log back in (where I can't see the results of the game). This is on Safari on a brand new mac.

gkrieg

Quote from: ehunt on 19 January 2017, 01:50:26 AM
for some reason, every time a game finishes, instead of going to the end-game summary screen, i'm just getting kicked off the server, and have to log back in (where I can't see the results of the game). This is on Safari on a brand new mac.

I'm pretty sure Safari is not supported right now.  Try Chrome or Firefox.

celeste1974

I'm having a similar problem. At end of game it locks and doesn't move to the game summary. I have to reload the page and re-login to the site - been playing on this site 3 days and this is the first time this has been happening. I'm running Firefox 50.1 on Windows.

Ingix

While I did not have such problems while playing at home, when I recently started to play in some other environment, I got the same problem in (estimated) 80%-90% of cases. The game just doesn't continue once it should be over.

When Lord Rattington had the last turn, the screen  says we are waiting for him. When I had the last turn, I see the log logging my card draws during the draw phase, but it still says that I should buy cards, but no action is possible.