Login  |  Register

Author Topic: "You can't host a game before confirming your email" error after rematching  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Dwedit

• View Profile
Got this strange error message after finishing a game, then trying to be Ready again.

Offline Watno

• View Profile
Just to be sure: did you confirm your email address?

Offline Dwedit

• View Profile
Having hosted and joined many other games before, and having imported an account and got paid cards and everything, I think it's safe to say the email address was confirmed at some point.

This was just a weird one-off error that came out of nowhere and was gone the next time I started a match.

Offline heyphoenix

• View Profile
I am having the same problems.  I've been playing for a few months now and confirmed my email previously.  Now it's giving me this message "You can't host a game before confirming your email."  So I went ahead and confirmed it again and it won't let me play.  Username " heyphoenix". TIA

Offline Ingix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The problem isn't on your side, your email is correctly confirmed. From other, recent, similar reports, I assume you joined tables manually. Is that correct?

I've messaged the developer and am trying to find a working theory of what has happened.