I want you to support Japanese.

Previous topic - Next topic

m_sigepon

Currently, it seems that it corresponds to English and French, so I want the card to correspond to Japanese.
Or, I want the text of the card to be selectable.
If you can select the text of the card, you can use Google Translate function.

drsteelhammer

A Japanese translation is currently planned and will be released at some point in the future.

tufftaeh

And the "French" is actually Russian (which is almost as indecipherable to me as Japanese ;))

m_sigepon

>drsteelhammer
I am very happy to support Japanese.
I think that the population played by Dominion will increase!

>tufftaeh
I made a mistake because the patterns of the flags are similar.
I am sorry for Russian users.

tufftaeh

Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'm sure the Russian users won't be upset because someone mixes up national flags. After all, they have started using that new flag kind of recently.  ;)

Cave-O-Sapien

Quote from: tufftaeh on 20 January 2017, 04:44:16 PM
Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'm sure the Russian users won't be upset because someone mixes up national flags. After all, they have started using that new flag kind of recently.  ;)

Somewhere there's a Dutch user who is offended that it was mistaken for the French flag and not the Netherlands flag.

LaLight

well, not really recently. And I am not offended :) when I was a kid, i drew the french one all the time instead of russian :)

tufftaeh

Quote from: LaLight on 20 January 2017, 07:22:22 PM

well, not really recently. And I am not offended :) when I was a kid, i drew the french one all the time instead of russian :)

This explains why it does feel less recent for you than for me. There were by far fewer flags around when I was a kid...  8)