Discard pile hard to see with harbinger

Previous topic - Next topic

Xiaomei23

When choosing a card from your discard pile to topdeck with harbinger, if there are too many cards in your discard, it can be very hard to see what cards are there. I had to guess based on the very left side of the artwork, and I just feel like it would be much more efficient if we could expand the "box" outlining the discard pile for situations like these. Or if there was some way to scroll through cards in your discard.

Watno

Until the interface has been improved here, you can right click a card to check what it is before selecting.

Icehawk78

Quote from: Watno on 19 January 2017, 11:17:32 PM
Until the interface has been improved here, you can right click a card to check what it is before selecting.

Not sure if this is in progress or not, but one possibility could be to increase the z level of a card with a mouseover event listener and then return it to normal with a mouseout event listener, if you need the discard pile to maintain its ordering and the piling/grouping code isn't a non-modifying or otherwise safe option.

(Not sure where technical suggestions like this belong or if they're even wanted, if there's someplace else I should be posting this)

anaslexio

maybe instead of showing you cards side by side harbinger could show you piles of cards so that you see only 1 copper instead of 7 in the discard pile