News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Doctor with Herald

Previous topic - Next topic

Hackibacki

In this game I had some trouble with Doctor: #546851 on oregon

The first thing is that you cant name Shelters or Ruins that are nor in your hand for trashing. I think this is known...

Later me an my Opponent had a Doctor dirctly played by Herald. Than Herald seems to be the choice of Doctor without asking me. So i got a Herald trashed by my Doctor...

Cheers
Jan

Watno

Quote from: Hackibacki on 21 January 2017, 05:38:17 PM
Later me an my Opponent had a Doctor dirctly played by Herald. Than Herald seems to be the choice of Doctor without asking me. So i got a Herald trashed by my Doctor...
I can't reproduce this. Are you sure you didn't accidentally click on Herald and named it?

Hackibacki

Pretty sure...
But hard to tell. Than my opponent made the same mistake. Doesnt it ask if i confirm the card i named?

Watno

Ingix

I also tried to reproduce this bug and could not do it, it seemed to work as expeced:

Turn 12 - Ingix
I plays a Herald
I draws an Estate
I reveals a Doctor
I plays a Doctor
I names Estate.
I reveals a Copper and a Herald
I topdecks a Copper and a Herald
(remark: only reveals 2 cards because deck is very small)

The problem may be that during the choice of which card to select for Doctor all cards in your hand have a green border (are legal to be selected). This is very similar to what it looks like when you can play an action (your playable actions have a green border). Since Herald is a "surprise" card, I think it possible that the original poster saw the green border around his Herald when the Heralded Doctor resolved and clicked on it, because he wanted to play it. Instead this was interpreted by the game to mean "Select Herald for Doctor".