Client froze, couldn't reconnect

Previous topic - Next topic

jeebus

Played a game today with Black Market, but I don't know if that was the problem. I played Black Market, chose "don't play treasures" (I think), and then the only two active areas were the revealed BM cards that I could afford. I couldn't click anywhere else. Not even Undo worked. I don't know if clicking those cards would have worded either. Instead I closed the browser window. When I logged in again, it was stuck on "reconnecting" for a long time, until I gave up.

Watno

jeebus

Quote from: Watno on 23 January 2017, 10:25:51 PM
When did this happen?
Right before I posted, so maybe 10 minutes before.

katinchina

I was the opponent in this game. The option popped up to force the other player to resign. I selected yes. Nothing happened. 7 hours later, I logged back into Dominion and the game popped up again, once again with the option to have the other player resign. Click yes. Nothing happens. I try to resign, nothing happens. I get the forever spinning wheel. I tried quitting the browser and restarting the computer and refreshing the cache. Nothing works. Any idea how to get out of this never-ending game?

Lotoreo

When you entered your username and password on the login site, don't click on login, but look for a link below, that says something like "kick". That should do the deal and get you out of that game.

katinchina

Mersapers

25 January 2017 9:00 pm MST. Playing against bot, I could play the Lurker, but as soon as the bot played Lurker, the game froze. I was surprised when the prompt came up "Waiting for Lord Rattington", as though he were "thinking" about the play. But the play never continued, even after closing out the game and logging back in. I had to resign. :(