Can't order cards with Sentry

Previous topic - Next topic

ElisabetK

I used to be able to do this, but can't now. When I try to change the bottom/top card to go on my deck, I can move the cards but they won't trade places.

Windows 10, chrome, everything updated to current.

allanfieldhouse

I always have a hard time with the reorder interface. When reordering something like 4 cards, it's easy to reorder the middle ones, but when you try to drag a card to the very end, it always has a hard time putting the card where I want it.

ElisabetK

I've played several games and I'm having the same issue still - I can't reorder.

Cave-O-Sapien

Second this. The drag-to-order interface is sub-optimal.

I'd much prefer an interface that allows you to select a card and then click on arrows to move it. That seems like a pretty standard, intuitive interface for re-ordering.

santamonica811

My workaround is that I drag two cards.  Say I want card 4 to go all the way to the right.  I can't do it, as the card does not want to go all the way to the right.  So, I'll just drag it to spot 2 (ie, 2nd from the right side).  Then, I take the far-right card and drag it to the left, to the left of the original card that I moved.  Does that make sense?  :-)

It's frustrating having to go through extra steps.  But this method should work, till they implement a better system for ordering.

allanfieldhouse

Quote from: josh bornstein on 30 January 2017, 08:43:10 PM
My workaround is that I drag two cards.  Say I want card 4 to go all the way to the right.  I can't do it, as the card does not want to go all the way to the right.  So, I'll just drag it to spot 2 (ie, 2nd from the right side).  Then, I take the far-right card and drag it to the left, to the left of the original card that I moved.  Does that make sense?  :-)

It's frustrating having to go through extra steps.  But this method should work, till they implement a better system for ordering.

Yeah, that's what I usually have to do too. It sucks.

ElisabetK

Ok, figured this out, and it's an interface bug.

I can not order the cards if I use the touch screen.

I CAN order the cards if I use the mouse.

That's why it used to work; I must have been dragging with the mouse. The touchscreen just makes the card "jump" but I can't move it into place - it just keeps snapping back to the original spot.

I'm assuming this is the place to report this.

ElisabetK

I'm using Chrome on Windows 10.

Not mobile; it'a a laptop with touchscreen.