Game freeze when scheme'ing at end of turn and unable to reconnect

Previous topic - Next topic

E.Honda

In game #1078203 on oregon I bought a card at the end of my turn while having scheme and a kings courted scheme in play. After buying the card, which ended my buy phase, the game froze, so I reloaded the page, intending to reconnect. I didn't try kicking before reconnecting, so when I clicked login, i was presented with the loading screen which said "reconnecting ...". After a few seconds I clicked cancel, because I thought that would bring me back to the login screen to try kicking and then reconnecting, but instead I ended up in the lobby, from where I could see my old game still open in the matching tab, but i was not able to join again. It only had my opponent left in there, and when i tried to click "play" it said "you are not allowed to play".

Dwedit

I just had a similar problem, a game crashed while using King's Court + Scheme.  After buying a card, I had no options anymore, chat still worked, and undoing or reconnecting couldn't revive the game.

Ingix

I guess the problem occurs when you have more Scheme effects at end of turn than cards to apply them to. That's why Throne Room + Scheme is not a problem (2 effects, 2 action cards), but Kings Court + Scheme is (3 effects now, but still only 2 cards). I checked Procession + Scheme and this also hangs (2 effects, 1 card).

awo

Dunno if we can signal boost this, it doesn't appear to have gotten the attention of the devs, it isn't in the known bugs list.

AdamH

The known bugs list hasn't been updated in over a month, so who knows if the devs are recording what shows up here...