Recommended Sets/Saving Previously Made Sets

Previous topic - Next topic

severly

I would like to request that the recommended sets that are listed in the rules for each Dominion expansion be available from a drop down menu when a table is being put together.  These sets were designed to highlight unique interactions from cards of the featured expansions.  It would be a good way for new players to begin to understand the usefulness of some cards.

Alternatively, or even better additionally, allowing a player to save a set that has been made.  I know this has been requested before and I would like to reiterate the usefulness of this.  Many of us have access to sets that have been used in Dominion World Championships and it would be nice to put together those sets and have the ability to save them for easy set us instead of having to rebuild the set every time you want to play it.

Over all, the platform works very well and other than consistently being logged out for some reason during the middle of the game where I automatically log back in and return to the table I have seen no serious issues.