Platinums and Colonies

Previous topic - Next topic

JewDude93

Hello, I have an account that has access to Prosperity, Intrigue, and Seaside as well as the Base and I am unable to put colonies and platinums into my games. In the game options, there's a checkbox for colonies that I click and still I get nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

WileyECoyote

I have this problem too and its very annoying. I've even selected Prosperity cards to be in the kingdom, and Platinums/Colonies don't show. What gives?
:(

Stef

Quote from: WileyECoyote on 11 February 2017, 04:02:07 AM
I have this problem too and its very annoying. I've even selected Prosperity cards to be in the kingdom, and Platinums/Colonies don't show. What gives?
:(

In the kingdom selector there is a field "Colonies: ???". Those question marks are either Yes, No or Random.

If you set it to random, it will first generate your kingdom, then take a random card from your kingdom, and use Colonies if this random card was from Prosperity. If you set it to yes or no, you will just end up with/without colonies regardless of the rest of the kingdom.

WileyECoyote

Hi Stef,

Thanks for responding. The settings we were using are the same as you describe. We had Colonies checked with a "yes" and were not seeing colonies or platinums in our supply. We even tried to force them by making sure a Prosperity card was in the kingdom ("Bank" in our case).

Then, after restarting the browser and again making our settings selections in the game, it started to function again.

Will post again if it happens more.

Love the game otherwise.

Cheers,
Jon