Is it possible to get a list of games played by oneself?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ingix

Since one can replay old games, knowing the game number is an important peace of information. Replay allows an ad hoc implementation of the often requested feature to 'save a kingdom for later use': Just replay the game from decision 1 (or is it 0?)! It also allows the Devs and rules-interested people to look at situations that have been flagged on the forum as possible bugs, like this one

http://forum.shuffleit.nl/index.php?topic=1515.0

The original poster did provide a log listing that cleared up the problem, but this of course cannot be expected from every player. In the end, Stef asked for the game number to check this in detail and the original poster asked back how to get it. Since at this time the game in question was long over, there was/is no way I know of to get that number.

For those reasons, I think it would be a very useful feature to get a list of games played by oneself, ordered chronologically with the time it was played. This way, the thought "I want to play that Kingdom from Friday evening again" becomes a manageable tasks, as well as the ability to find out which was the game played that initiated the above mentioned forum thread.

Stef

yes, off course we need that list... and nicely searchable too.