Secret Passage - Buttons for "Top" and "Second-From-Top"

Previous topic - Next topic

Hertz Doughnut

In my last game, my deck centered around Heralds and Secret Passages.  I had about 8 of each. Playing on a tablet, whenever I played a Secret Passage with about 30 cards in my deck, it was very difficult to move the slider to the Second-From-Top position using my finger. How about some buttons for the most typical Secret Passage selections? In games with Herald or Wishing Well, a "Second-From-Top" button would be very convenient.

Also, it would be nice to have an Undo button available after selecting the card for secret passage, but before placing it in the deck. One time when my Herald revealed a Secret Passage, I didn't notice and selected Outpost as my next action to play... but instead it was selected to be returned to my deck, and prompted me for where to place it. I couldn't just back up and choose another card... I had to have an undo granted from my opponent, which is unnecessary.

Keep up the great work SI!

Kind regards,
HD

allanfieldhouse

"Second to top" is the position you want to use for basically all of the awesome Secret Passage combos/tricks. Wishing Well, Herald, etc.

At the very least, I'd like to have buttons for top, second-to-top, and bottom when playing Secret Passage.