Playing with friends is unacceptably difficult

Previous topic - Next topic

ReakHavok

It is very difficult to get into the same match with a friend. When my girlfriend tries to join my table, as she scrolls through the list of tables, it starts auto scrolling at a high rate, which is annoying as hell. Then, sometimes when she finds my table, the join option is inexplicably missing, even the spectate option is gone.

Ideally, she could click on my table from the friends list if I have an open slot. Or at least search by name on the table list. Or at least sort the table list by name, player availability, etc. Or at least be able to scroll through the list without it zooming past every entry even after she stops scrolling.

jsh

Quote from: ReakHavok on 27 February 2017, 01:44:11 AM
It is very difficult to get into the same match with a friend. When my girlfriend tries to join my table, as she scrolls through the list of tables, it starts auto scrolling at a high rate, which is annoying as hell. Then, sometimes when she finds my table, the join option is inexplicably missing, even the spectate option is gone.

Ideally, she could click on my table from the friends list if I have an open slot. Or at least search by name on the table list. Or at least sort the table list by name, player availability, etc. Or at least be able to scroll through the list without it zooming past every entry even after she stops scrolling.

She can click on your table from the Matching tab (see circled areas in the picture). If she's unable, you may have the rating settings set too strictly (or something else).